VILLAGES ON MOVE BALTIC
It is possible to get new ideas for promoting physical activity in rural areas of Europe from idea competitions. We succeeded in increasing participation in promoting physical activity in rural areas, utilizing sense of community as a driving force for development in physical activity of rural citizen. In the opinion of the VOMB project’s lecturers and staff, the integration of various activities of physical activity into the collection of ideas was a successful way of activation for various ages.
Thousands of ideas about physical activity opportunities were collected indoors and outdoors using verbal and non-verbal methods such as physical activity exercises or games, structured interviews, writing ideas, discussion and drawing. The best ideas are available on our map.
We are proud of all the 30 000 participants in our project.
More VOMB results on Erasmus+ Project results Plattform
More Joy Of Sports
The project objectives were:
- More Health Enhancing Physical Activity (HEPA) and joy of sports for rural citizen in participating regions.
- Model of Culture of Experimentation in rural areas to promote Health Enhancing Physical Activity (HEPA). Suitable methods for different cultures and actors in rural areas.
- PLAYBOOK FOR CREATIVE WORKSHOPS: GAMES AND EXERCISES
- LOOMINGULISTE TÖÖTUBADE KÄSIRAAMAT: MÄNGUD JA HARJUTUSED
- SPILBOG TIL KREATIVE WORKSHOPS LEGE OG ØVELSER
- ŽAIDIMŲ VADOVAS KŪRYBINĖMS DIRBTUVĖMS: ŽAIDIMAI IR UŽDUOTYS
- RADOŠO DARBNĪCU ROKASGRĀMATA: ROTAĻAS UN VINGRINĀJUMI
- LUOVIEN TYÖPAJOJEN PELIKIRJA: PELIT JA LEIKIT
- PROMOTING PHYSICAL ACTIVITY IN RURAL AREAS OF BALTIC SEA: Culture of Experimentation